Pelican Case - 1510TP (TrekPak)
Clean and Strong
The TrekPak system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins and a fool-proof cutting tool. Just lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. We include extra divider material so you can change your mind, plus divider panels are also available separately so you can reconfigure your dividers anytime.
The results are impressive. The divider sections are manufactured from waterproof, closed cell foam that is laminated to a rigid corrugated plastic panel. Light, strong and almost impossible to tear or shred, these panels will keep your gear safe for years.
The Cutting Edge
Trimming the dividers to length is a snap. TrekPak’s exclusive double blade tool has a center guide that tracks in the corrugated center. Just place the tool in any hole and pull. The blades follow the slot for a perfectly straight cut every time.
Change it Up
Reusable and modular dividers for future modifications.
- Maximum airline carry on size*
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Exterior: 55.9x 35.1 x 22.9cm
- Interior: 50.1 x 27.9 x 19.3cm
- *: Check with respective airline for exact measurement requirements.
- Two perimeter pieces
- Two 15 inch dividers
- Two 18 inch dividers
- Cutting Tool
- 20 pins with 20 red pull tabs