MiniWell - Hydration Bladder Inline Filter (L630)
The L630 uses medical grade ultrafiltration filter, with filtration pore size at 0.1 micron, effective against 99.9% of pathogenic bacteria such as escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria and legionella.
Good choice for outfield, overseas travel, outdoor activities, emergencies and survival in disaster areas.
Also an affordable source of drinking water for those living in remote areas.
Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
Net Weight: 40g
Material: ABS , UF (medical grade), Slicone
Filtration Capacity: 2000L
Water flow: 0.6L/min
Water Bag Volume: 2L
Water Bag Material: PEVA, Slicone
Filters up to 2000 liters of contaminated water without any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket; Light and compact. Impact resistant.
No pumps or electricity required.
- Attaches to:
- Hydration Pack
- Disposable Plastic Bag
- 28mm Standard PET Bottle
- Drink direct from fresh water source
- Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Alternatively, attach filter directly to 28mm PET bottle.
- Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
- Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
- Water Source: Tap water or natural renewable fresh water.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- When the flow rate slows, the filter can be back-flushed with ease with only clean water.
- Before storage, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
- After cleaning, air dry the filter and store in a cool and dry location.
Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.