Bore Tech - Shotgun Blend
Bore Tech’s Shotgun Blend Bore Cleaner is a specially formulated bore cleaner that effectively cleans lead, powder and plastic wad fouling from barrels, forcing cones and choke tubes with ease. Shotgun Blend surpasses the rigorous demands of the 21st century shotgun shooter and has become the cleaner of choice for world renowned trap, skeet and competition shooters.
Shotgun Blend’s proprietary formulation features a combination of chemicals that contains no ammonia, no offensive odors and is 100% biodegradable. It has the ability to simultaneously cut through the layers of lead, carbon and plastic wad fouling that accumulate inside the barrel.
SHOTGUN BLEND QUICKLY REMOVES
|CARBON||PLASTIC WAD FOULING|
SHOTGUN BLEND IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
Shotgun Blend uses an exclusive blend of surfactants, penetrants and releasing agents to penetrate and lift lead and plastic wad fouling off of the barrel’s surface. The proof is on the patch, so do not be surprised when you see flecks of lead and strands of plastic wad fouling coming out the end of your bore!
Size: 4oz / 118ml
Bore Tech Shotgun Blend Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Shotgun Blend and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with Shotgun Blend.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Shotgun Blend soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Shotgun Blend and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.