Gatorz - Magnum (Blackout) (Inferno Photochromic)
Gatorz Inferno™ lens series features state-of-the-art photochromic fusion technology that results in superior transitional performance. Unlike traditional photochromic lenses which utilize an exterior coating, our encapsulated photochromic dye is protected from the elements and thus the lifespan of our photochromic lenses is greatly improved. When used indoors, the Inferno™ lenses provide crystal clear vision and superior optics. When exposed to sunlight, the tint of the lens will automatically darken, reducing light transmission and provided the user with an all-encompassing utility lens suitable for any kind of activity.
Important information on Gatorz Inferno™ lenses:
- Inferno™ lenses need direct UV light in order to transitions from clear to dark. The lenses will not darken when inside of a vehicle, covered by a hat or helmet, or under heavy cloud cover or shade of any kind.
- Activation Process: Inferno™ lenses will need to be worn for approximately one week in order to achieve optimal performance. These lenses do tend to work better under cooler temperatures. You may try putting your glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in order to speed up the initial activation (or break-in) process, but DO NOT adjust your eyewear until the frame has returned to room temperature.
- Lenses will take approximately 30-45 seconds to transition to dark.
- Lenses will take approximately 45-60 seconds to transition back to clear.
- Shelf Life: Because transitional coating uses a chemical reaction, the Inferno™ lenses have a shelf life of approximately 2-3 years.
The Magnum is our #1 selling sunglass, which features a large size, wrap style fit. The lightweight, durable aluminum frame is adjustable, providing the ultimate comfort and fit. The preferred style of many Military and Law Enforcement personnel, this frame offers a great look for athletes, skydivers, outdoor enthusiasts, and bikers as well. Our bestselling Magnum looks great on any face shape.
The Blackout Edition is the #1 request for Military Special Forces. This frame features our Tactical matte black logo instead of the regular silver edged logo. With no reflective colors and surfaces on the frame, the Blackout Edition is the most popular choice for Elite Military Special Forces, including SEAL teams, SWAT, law enforcement, and corrections.
- Made in the USA
- Hand Crafted Frames
- 7075 Military Grade Aluminum
- Adjustable Custom Fit
- Stainless s dual-sided 5 Barrel Hinges with a Classic 4-rivet System
- Lifetime Warranty
- TruRay Optics
- Hydrophobic Coating (Water repellant)
- Oleophobic (Dirt/Grease repellant)
- 100% UV Protection
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses
- Precision Laser Cut
- Anti-Scratch Coating
Hinge to Hinge Width= 132mm
Frame Height= 40mm